by Peter Coulman & Alan Gryfe
December 9, 1929
Service begins on a temporary (experimental) route serving the Moore Park area southeast of the St. Clair/Mount Pleasant intersection. A single bus operates in a loop clockwise via east on St. Clair, south on Hudson Drive, west on Rosedale Heights Drive, north on Sighthill Avenue, west on Inglewood Drive and north on Clifton and back east on St. Clair. Regular city fares applied, but no transfers were issued or accepted.
February 1, 1930
Last day of operation. Service cancelled due to low ridership.