The City of Toronto is closing
- Oakwood Avenue at Eglinton Avenue
The construction project significantly changes the lane configuration at the intersection of Eglinton Avenue West and Oakwood Avenue.
Construction starts Monday, August 19 and continues until December, when all lanes reopen and buses resume their regular routing.
During the construction, the buses do not operate to and from Eglinton West Station. Passengers traveling to and from the subway must ride on buses operating along the 32 Eglinton West or 307 Eglinton West overnight routes to connect with buses operating along the 63 Ossington or 316 Ossington overnight routes at Oakwood Avenue.
Starting Monday, August 19, southbound buses start their trips Northcliffe Boulevard south of Eglinton Avenue West, then proceed:
northward along Northcliffe; and then
eastward along Eglinton West to Oakwood Avenue,
resuming their regular route southward along Oakwood.
Southbound buses skip their regular stops
- in Eglinton West Station bus terminal and
- on Eglinton Avenue West at Marlee Avenue.
Instead, southbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at temporary stops
- on Northcliffe Boulevard south of Eglinton Avenue West and
- on Eglinton Avenue West at Glenholme Avenue.
Northbound buses operate along their regular route to Oakwood Avenue and Vaughan Road, then detour:
northwestward along Vaughan; and then
northward along Northcliffe Boulevard to Eglinton,
ending their trips.
Northbound buses skip their regular stops
- on Oakwood Avenue at Vaughan Road, Clovelly Avenue and Eglinton Avenue West,
- on Eglinton Avenue West across from Marlee Avenue and
- in Eglinton West Station bus terminal.
Instead, northbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at temporary stops
- on Vaughan Road at Glenholme Avenue and Northcliffe Boulevard and
- on Northcliffe Boulevard at Eglinton Avenue West.