Region of Peel contractors are blocking parts of the intersection of
- Burnhamthorpe Road West with Cawthra Road
as part of a major watermain project next week.
Eastbound buses operate along their regular route.
From Monday, May 13 until Wednesday, May 15 and from 2:30 and 8 p.m. each day, westbound buses operate along their regular route to Burnhamthorpe Road East and Tomken Road, then detour:
northward along Tomken;
westward along Rathburn Road East; and then
southward along Central Parkway East to Burnhamthorpe East,
resuming their regular route westward along Burnhamthorpe.
Westbound buses skip their regular stops
- on Burnhamthorpe Road East at Westminster Place, west of Cawthra Road and at Midhurst Lane walkway.
Instead, westbound buses drop off or pick up passengers at temporary stops
- on Tomken Road north of Burnhamthorpe Road East,
- on Rathburn Road East at Westminster Place, Willowbank Trail, Cawthra Road, Wilcox Road and west of Meadows Boulevard and
- on Central Parkway East south of Rathburn Road East and at Meadows Boulevard.
You can view a map of the detour here. (.pdf)